Saturday, June 28, 2008

TO ALL INCOMING GRADE 9 STUDENTS 2008-2009...

GREETINGS!

Once again, with apologies for the delay of this posting...it was not easy to have access to an internet where I was situated over the last 12 days. I just got back from the Philippines this afternoon which explains why I am posting this only now. Anyways, here's the second blog posting...

"Find and list down two clear examples of an IRONY from the story TCMC then make sure to explain why you claim these two to be examples of ironies...!"

You have now until Friday, 04 June 2008, to complete and respond to this blog, then I will close access to it antime that day. I am leaving for California on Monday and will be in a different time zone until 05 August 2008...this means that from this time onwards, whenever I give you a due date, I will be closing the blog anytime during that day.

Lastly, for those who do not have access to a computer or an internet, I will repeat what I said before...make sure you continuously do your blogging throught journal entries in a notebook.

That's All Folks! Take care and be safe all of you...study well and send my regards to your family. Until the next posting...and remember...ENJOY YOUR SUMMER BREAK! CIAO!!!

Mr. A

2 comments:

Dr. DEATH said...

PEOPLE...

PLEASE-PLEASE-PLEASE...Read ALL The Posts First before putting your own post so that you do not get accused of copying from other people's blogs! This is a first come first serve basis blogging...this means that from this point onwards, if an idea has already been posted, then no one else can post that same idea...! You either have to be quick in posting your ideas or be diligent enough in finding many different ideas on the topic.

I hope this is clear enough as I do not want to repeat myself over and over again. Thank you...CIAO!!!

Mr. A

FoN 9C said...

After Edmond Dantes escapes from the prison, he is very rich because he finds the treasure where the old man told him. Then, he change to Count of Monte Cristo, so nobody can remember him.

When he is being the count, he thought that nobody will remember him, but his fiancee remembers him.